- I missed you when you were far away from me
- and I miss you now, with your back facing my front
- you don’t want me to touch you
- that is all I ever want to do
- I destroy everything that I love
- I wish someone would fight for my shitty self
- I don’t know how to care without caring too much
- I don’t know how to want someone and not need them
- I want to figure out these things
- I cry at times that never make sense
- I keep people around who don’t treat me very well
- I don’t act in a way that I should be treated very well
- When I’m sad, I drink too much, then feel worse
- I don’t know what I am doing
- I had two cats but now I don’t anymore
- I miss them and wish I could hang out with them still
- They would hold me when you refuse to
- I could fall asleep to the white noise of their purring
- It felt so nice to be needed
- I wish that you needed me like I want you
B – loody Mary, pleaseeee
R – edskin potatoes
U – limited mimosas
N – ice eggs and things..
C – offee, coffee, coffee
H – oly hell! How did I spent $40?!
Another poem on the Interwebs!
The training process at my new job has been intense, so far I have shadowed pastry chefs, expeditors, and servers. This morning I went to a coffee cupping! These are all things I will write about in excruciating detail, mostly for Courtney and Tyler whom reminded me to keep this thingie going.
Tonight I will be training on phones from 4:30-9:30pm.
I have to say things like, “fully committed” instead of “fully booked.”
This is the big time, guys.